Barrier Forum

Hello there! Welcome to barrier Forum! Become a Grief Seed, hatch into a Familiar, and become a Witch, while gaining fame and reputation along the way! but first you need to either log in or register to go terrorize your first human!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Barrier Forum

Hello there! Welcome to barrier Forum! Become a Grief Seed, hatch into a Familiar, and become a Witch, while gaining fame and reputation along the way! but first you need to either log in or register to go terrorize your first human!

Barrier Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Barrier Forum

Our kawaii-evil RPF!

Top posting users this week

No user

Poll

Do you need us to add anything special?
Trip to Lava Falls! Bar_left10%Trip to Lava Falls! Bar_right 10% [ 2 ]
Trip to Lava Falls! Bar_left38%Trip to Lava Falls! Bar_right 38% [ 8 ]
Trip to Lava Falls! Bar_left19%Trip to Lava Falls! Bar_right 19% [ 4 ]
Trip to Lava Falls! Bar_left5%Trip to Lava Falls! Bar_right 5% [ 1 ]
Trip to Lava Falls! Bar_left14%Trip to Lava Falls! Bar_right 14% [ 3 ]
Trip to Lava Falls! Bar_left14%Trip to Lava Falls! Bar_right 14% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 21

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 376 messages in 39 subjects

We have 17 registered users

The newest registered user is raimutalan

Forum Friends

free forum

free forum

+4
Charlotte
Candeloro
E. Maria
Kriem
8 posters

Trip to Lava Falls!

Kriem
    Kriem
    Witchie (Admin)

Witch+ : 9
    Location (Witch's Barrier) : It's dark and kawaii in my barrier! But you will most likely see me out and about! But, I don't need familiars in my barrier because I can do it myself! And I love having company over, especially my friends. So come on over sometime!
    What you do as a witch : I'm always out and about! I like to have bonfires with Ophelia, eat candy with Charlotte, cosplay with Candeloro, set Time Bombs with Homulily, go to Concerts with Oktavia, water plants with Gertrud, go to movies with H.N.Elly, meditate with Elsa Maria, and take Wallie to therapy to fix her anger issues.

Trip to Lava Falls! Empty Trip to Lava Falls!

Post by Kriem Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:22 pm

Kriem called some of her friends ((Whoever posts on here)). "Hello, Guest! Can you come with me to Lava Falls? I have packed up the RV, and I used magic to make it big enough for more WFFs to come too! Hope to see you there!" Kriem hung up, and started putting special bedspreads on the different beds to match all her friends' tastes.
    E. Maria
    E. Maria
    Familiar (Mod)

Witch+ : 2
    Location (Witch's Barrier) : A barrier of pure black and white. You will see me on the giant arm that holds a giant and red monstrance//torch. You dare visit me? Go ahead, just don't make any noise unless...
    What you do as a witch : Pray, Kill wretched Mahou Shoujos, and especially... Hunt for Sayaka Miki; Oktavia von Seckendorff

Trip to Lava Falls! Empty Re: Trip to Lava Falls!

Post by E. Maria Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:29 pm

Elsa answered her phone made out of shadows, her minions pressed talk and held it against Elsa's ears.

"Sure, I'll come." Elsa replied to Kriem, quietly.

Elsa agreed, it was only once in a while Elsa has ever been invited to a trip.
    Kriem
    Kriem
    Witchie (Admin)

Location (Witch's Barrier) : It's dark and kawaii in my barrier! But you will most likely see me out and about! But, I don't need familiars in my barrier because I can do it myself! And I love having company over, especially my friends. So come on over sometime!
    What you do as a witch : I'm always out and about! I like to have bonfires with Ophelia, eat candy with Charlotte, cosplay with Candeloro, set Time Bombs with Homulily, go to Concerts with Oktavia, water plants with Gertrud, go to movies with H.N.Elly, meditate with Elsa Maria, and take Wallie to therapy to fix her anger issues.

Post by Kriem Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:37 pm

"Great, Elsa! I've already put on the shadow spread, so you are all good!" Kriem smiled, and started to tidy the van.
    E. Maria
    E. Maria
    Familiar (Mod)

Location (Witch's Barrier) : A barrier of pure black and white. You will see me on the giant arm that holds a giant and red monstrance//torch. You dare visit me? Go ahead, just don't make any noise unless...
    What you do as a witch : Pray, Kill wretched Mahou Shoujos, and especially... Hunt for Sayaka Miki; Oktavia von Seckendorff

Post by E. Maria Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:57 pm

Elsa felt jumpy, she hasn't been this exciting ever since... well before Sayaka tried to 'kill' her and all. Elsa headed to get there, to help her with things... somehow.
    Kriem
    Kriem
    Witchie (Admin)

Post by Kriem Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:45 pm

Anyone else coming? How about you, Guest?! Just start posting and you'll automatically be going on the trip!
    Candeloro
    Candeloro
    Familiar (Mod)

Witch+ : 3
    Location (Witch's Barrier) : In my barrier! I enjoy having tea-parties with my fellow witches, and dress-up is always exquisite!
    What you do as a witch : Hunting Puella Magi, Tea-Time, and Dress-Up!

Post by Candeloro Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:18 pm

Candeloro answered her phone, and put down her tea-cup. She was playing with her minions; she was really quite fond of them.

" I would love to come! I will bring some tea and some of my cosplay outfits!"
    Charlotte
    Charlotte
    Witchie (Admin)

Witch+ : 4
    Location (Witch's Barrier) : My barrier is a giant cake! It's delicious and candy-filled! I hope you stop by if you have any cheese (Witches only of course), but on no circumstances may you bring Puella Magi.
    What you do as a witch : I am the dessert witch. Sometimes I have fun tea parties with Candeloro, go to concerts with Oktavia, visit the theater with Wallie, tend the rose garden with Gertrud, and, of course, save the world with Kriem.

Post by Charlotte Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:40 pm

Charlotte nodded, even though Kriem couldn't see her. "Yes, I'll bring lots of snacks! Unfortunately, I don't have chips or anything like that, but if it's sweet you can count on me!" She concentrated for a second and a whole array of sweets appeared before her. "Hmm, yes jelly beans is good... Should I bring any fruit tarts? Now, what flavor does Kriem like... Was it strawberry? I'm not sure, I'll just bring it. And what else..."
    Candeloro
    Candeloro
    Familiar (Mod)

Location (Witch's Barrier) : In my barrier! I enjoy having tea-parties with my fellow witches, and dress-up is always exquisite!

Post by Candeloro Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:42 pm

Candeloro quickly arranged her tea and cosplay outfits, as her minions climbed onto her scarf and disappeared into the flower design they were. Just as she was about to all Kriem, something came into her barrier;

Puella magi girls.
    Charlotte
    Charlotte
    Witchie (Admin)

Location (Witch's Barrier) : My barrier is a giant cake! It's delicious and candy-filled! I hope you stop by if you have any cheese (Witches only of course), but on no circumstances may you bring Puella Magi.
    What you do as a witch : I am the dessert witch. Sometimes I have fun tea parties with Candeloro, go to concerts with Oktavia, visit the theater with Wallie, tend the rose garden with Gertrud, and, of course, save the world with Kriem.

Post by Charlotte Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:57 pm

Once she was finished packing a bag with snacks, she called Kriem. "I have snacks, but how long are we going to be there? It takes a couple of hours to drive, right?" She also put her pajamas, Witchows Phone, grief seed, laptop, wPod, stuffed minion, and camera in the bag, which was magic so it had an infinite amount of space. "Hmm, do I need anything else?" she thought aloud.

((Windows Phone Witchows Phone lol. And iPod wPod...))
    Candeloro
    Candeloro
    Familiar (Mod)

Post by Candeloro Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:07 pm

Candeloro quickly destroyed the magical girls, and made her way to Kriem's barrier, with a dozen familiars following her.
    Kriem
    Kriem
    Witchie (Admin)

Post by Kriem Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:49 am

"Yo! I set up bedsheets! Pack your stuff up!" Kriem have a kawaii grin.
    Charlotte
    Charlotte
    Witchie (Admin)

Post by Charlotte Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:52 am

Charlotte quickly made her way to Kriem's barrier. "I'm here now! I brought my stuff!" she called out.
    Candeloro
    Candeloro
    Familiar (Mod)

Post by Candeloro Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:44 am

Candeloro followed behind Charlotte. " I'm here! Sorry, My Familiars tagged along!"
    Kriem
    Kriem
    Witchie (Admin)

Post by Kriem Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:45 pm

"At least I put a big spell on the RV! Go on in and check it out!" Kriem went in through the door.
    E. Maria
    E. Maria
    Familiar (Mod)

Post by E. Maria Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:37 pm

Elsa ran towards Kriem, slowly since she was really slow.

"I'm... here!" Elsa panted.

Elsa walking in the RV, her eyes widened with excitement.
    Charlotte
    Charlotte
    Witchie (Admin)

Post by Charlotte Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:57 pm

Charlotte walked in. "Wow! This place is amazing! Is it really just an RV?" She flopped onto the bed with the cheesecake and dessert design and pulled out her laptop. She typed Lava Falls into a search engine and clicked on one of the results, http://www.witchipedia.org/witchi/Lava_Falls
    "It says here that Lava Falls is a place that, not surprisingly, is known and named for its amazing lava waterfalls."
    E. Maria
    E. Maria
    Familiar (Mod)

Post by E. Maria Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:50 pm

[[ I actually clicked the link to see what happened. x3 Lol. ]]

Elsa leaned on Charlotte.

"Wow!" She yelled, softly.

Elsa went to a black spot in the RV, she kneeled as if she was praying back in her barrier and looked around the RV.
    Kriem
    Kriem
    Witchie (Admin)

Post by Kriem Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:27 am

((ehe I also thought it was real))
    Kriem was ready. "Do...you think this is everyone? Candeloro, Elsa, Charlotte, and I? That's a good number. Let's stick with it. It takes two days to get there, so let's go now!"
    Homulilly
    Homulilly
    Familiar (Mod)

Location (Witch's Barrier) : My barrier which is as black as my grief seed.
    What you do as a witch : Just sobbing like crazy and defeating mahou shoujos

Post by Homulilly Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:28 pm

Homulilly ran to where everyone was at. "Waaaaait!" She stopped and panted. "Sorry I'm late! I had no familiars to help pack or hide my stuff so I was the only one doind the work!" She bowed and sat down.
    Charlotte
    Charlotte
    Witchie (Admin)

Post by Charlotte Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:31 pm

((I've always wanted to make a fake link since Vocaloid RP (Remade))
    "That's great! We're all set!" Charlotte walked up to the driver's seat. "Is this auto-pilot? Or does someone have to drive?" She reached for a black and pink button. What does this do?
    Kriem
    Kriem
    Witchie (Admin)

Post by Kriem Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:29 pm

"It's all auto!" Kriem replied.
    Gertrud
    Gertrud
    Familiar (Mod)

Witch+ : 1
    Location (Witch's Barrier) : A collage-like rose filled barrier with tons of gardens and puzzles. I welcome you to my barrier, unless you're a *ughh* human.
    What you do as a witch : I plant roses, visit other witches barriers, wear mustaches, spend time in the other witches barriers,and much more.

Post by Gertrud Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:46 pm

Is this a role-play?
    Kriem
    Kriem
    Witchie (Admin)

Post by Kriem Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:55 pm

((Ya. This whole site is one.))
    Gertrud
    Gertrud
    Familiar (Mod)

Witch+ : 1
    Location (Witch's Barrier) : A collage-like rose filled barrier with tons of gardens and puzzles. I welcome you to my barrier, unless you're a *ughh* human.
    What you do as a witch : I plant roses, visit other witches barriers, wear mustaches, spend time in the other witches barriers,and much more.

Post by Gertrud Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:56 pm

(ok!)
    Gertrud wanders around in her barrier.
    Kriem
    Kriem
    Witchie (Admin)

Post by Kriem Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:57 pm

((You have to stay on topic, Pastel))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:17 am