Barrier Forum

Hello there! Welcome to barrier Forum! Become a Grief Seed, hatch into a Familiar, and become a Witch, while gaining fame and reputation along the way! but first you need to either log in or register to go terrorize your first human!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Barrier Forum

Hello there! Welcome to barrier Forum! Become a Grief Seed, hatch into a Familiar, and become a Witch, while gaining fame and reputation along the way! but first you need to either log in or register to go terrorize your first human!

Barrier Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Barrier Forum

Our kawaii-evil RPF!

Top posting users this week

No user

Poll

Do you need us to add anything special?
Witch applications Bar_left10%Witch applications Bar_right 10% [ 2 ]
Witch applications Bar_left38%Witch applications Bar_right 38% [ 8 ]
Witch applications Bar_left19%Witch applications Bar_right 19% [ 4 ]
Witch applications Bar_left5%Witch applications Bar_right 5% [ 1 ]
Witch applications Bar_left14%Witch applications Bar_right 14% [ 3 ]
Witch applications Bar_left14%Witch applications Bar_right 14% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 21

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 376 messages in 39 subjects

We have 17 registered users

The newest registered user is raimutalan

Forum Friends

free forum

free forum

+6
Homulilly
H.N. Elly
Candeloro
E. Maria
Charlotte
Kriem
10 posters

Witch applications

Kriem
    Kriem
    Witchie (Admin)

Witch+ : 9
    Location (Witch's Barrier) : It's dark and kawaii in my barrier! But you will most likely see me out and about! But, I don't need familiars in my barrier because I can do it myself! And I love having company over, especially my friends. So come on over sometime!
    What you do as a witch : I'm always out and about! I like to have bonfires with Ophelia, eat candy with Charlotte, cosplay with Candeloro, set Time Bombs with Homulily, go to Concerts with Oktavia, water plants with Gertrud, go to movies with H.N.Elly, meditate with Elsa Maria, and take Wallie to therapy to fix her anger issues.

Witch applications Empty Witch applications

Post by Kriem Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:02 pm

THIS IS IMPORTANT.

Okay, so remember when you were a Puella Magi that was about to fall, and Kyubey told you:
    Witch applications Image30

Well, now you are a witch, but who are you, exactly?

RULES:
    1. Only staff can be official characters. If you are staff, it's first come first serve. Sorry, but we can't have more than one, say, Gisela.
    2. You can't be related to anyone, or overpowered.
    3. You can only have one character.

Applications:
    Code:
    [b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Old Name (Optional):[/b]
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Personality:[/b]
    [b]Powers:[/b]
    [b]Power Ranking 1-10 (1 highest):[/b]
    [b]When did you become a witch?[/b]
    [b]What was your wish?[/b]
    [b]Biography:[/b]
    [b]Picture/Description:[/b]
    [b]Picture/Description Grief Seed:[/b]
    [b]Picture/Description Human:[/b]

Kriem signing out!

Last edited by Kriem on Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Charlotte
    Charlotte
    Witchie (Admin)

Witch+ : 4
    Location (Witch's Barrier) : My barrier is a giant cake! It's delicious and candy-filled! I hope you stop by if you have any cheese (Witches only of course), but on no circumstances may you bring Puella Magi.
    What you do as a witch : I am the dessert witch. Sometimes I have fun tea parties with Candeloro, go to concerts with Oktavia, visit the theater with Wallie, tend the rose garden with Gertrud, and, of course, save the world with Kriem.

Witch applications Empty Re: Witch applications

Post by Charlotte Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:26 pm

Name: Charlotte
    Old Name (Optional): Unknown
    Personality: A bright and cheerful witch, she is often enjoying herself. She is very playful, though sometimes she can get mischievous. She absolutely loves cheese and she will never give up.
    Powers:Creating an infinite amount of any dessert she wants (no cheese sadly), and when injured her second form comes out from her mouth, others.
    Power Ranking 1-10 (1 highest): 3-5
    When did you become a witch? About a month ago
    What was your wish? To eat cake one last time with her mother before her mother died.
    Biography: Her mother loved food, especially cheese and sweets, and often shared them with her. However, her mother was also sick. One day when she was visiting the hospital, she said she wished to eat cake with her mom. She then was visited by Kyubey and made a contract. But after eating the cake, her mother died. After that, her soul gem broke.
    Picture/Description:
    First Form:
    Second Form:
    Picture/Description Grief Seed:
    Spoiler:
    Picture/Description Human:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Charlotte on Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Kriem
    Kriem
    Witchie (Admin)

Witch+ : 9
    Location (Witch's Barrier) : It's dark and kawaii in my barrier! But you will most likely see me out and about! But, I don't need familiars in my barrier because I can do it myself! And I love having company over, especially my friends. So come on over sometime!
    What you do as a witch : I'm always out and about! I like to have bonfires with Ophelia, eat candy with Charlotte, cosplay with Candeloro, set Time Bombs with Homulily, go to Concerts with Oktavia, water plants with Gertrud, go to movies with H.N.Elly, meditate with Elsa Maria, and take Wallie to therapy to fix her anger issues.

Post by Kriem Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:13 pm

Name: Kriemhild Gretchen, prefers Kriem.
    Old Name (Optional): Madoka Kaname
    Personality: To the Puella Magi that fight her and never win, she is a cold, dark character with all black and no white. But to her WFFs (Witch Friends Forever), like Charlotte and Elly, she is a caring, fun, entertaining girl.
    Powers: Reaching up to the sky (larl), taking down Puella Magi with her "strings", and using natural resources against everyone else.
    Power Ranking 1-10 (1 highest): 1, being able to destroy the world in ten days.
    When did you become a witch? When Homura failed to save her in multiple timelines, and when she had so much despair that Madoka Kaname no longer existed, but instead, a light and dark version of her were created, Kriem being the dark version that was going to eat the world. To sum up, about three months. (lol)
    What was your wish? To help her family. (The last wish is too horrible to say)
    Biography: In the previous timeline, she became a goddess. so, Homura reset time one last time. Madoka became a Puella Magi that was still really powerful before Homura could reach her, but Homura decided to roll with her being a Mahou Shoujo. When Madoka was in despair, Homura refused to kill her before she became a witch. Kriem didn't want to do anything to homura, but Homura kept shouting for Kriem to kill her because she wanted them to mess up the world together. So, Kriem killed Homura, who is now the user Homulilly.
    Picture/Description:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Kriem on Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    E. Maria
    E. Maria
    Familiar (Mod)

Witch+ : 2
    Location (Witch's Barrier) : A barrier of pure black and white. You will see me on the giant arm that holds a giant and red monstrance//torch. You dare visit me? Go ahead, just don't make any noise unless...
    What you do as a witch : Pray, Kill wretched Mahou Shoujos, and especially... Hunt for Sayaka Miki; Oktavia von Seckendorff

Post by E. Maria Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:51 pm

Name: Elsa Maria
    Old Name (Optional): Unknown, it's possible she's Momo Sakura. Sister of Kyoko.
    Personality: Religious, Quite Weak in a way, Silent, unsociable, Lonely//Depressing, mysterious, and unnoticeable. She's also very unknown due to the face that people don't even stop to get to know her.
    Powers: She can fight with tree branches that extend from her body. That's all I know for now, most are not named.
    Power Ranking 1-10 (1 highest): 5-10
    When did you become a witch? Unknown.
    What was your wish? To stop being abused by the church.
    Biography: (If she was Kyoko's sister.) Momo was Kyoko's sister, who was a true Puella Magi since she was 10. She escaped when her father murdered the family, but she became a witch. Kyoko thought she was dead, and never knew that she was a puella Magi.
    Picture/Description:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by E. Maria on Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Candeloro
    Candeloro
    Familiar (Mod)

Witch+ : 3
    Location (Witch's Barrier) : In my barrier! I enjoy having tea-parties with my fellow witches, and dress-up is always exquisite!
    What you do as a witch : Hunting Puella Magi, Tea-Time, and Dress-Up!

Post by Candeloro Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:29 pm

Name: Candeloro
    Old Name (Optional): Mami Tomoe
    Personality: As a magical girl, Candeloro was very bright, sweet and caring. When she turned into a witch, she didn't change much, but she is now much more crueler than usual.
    Powers: Dress-Up Witch
    Power Ranking 1-10 (1 highest): Um, 3-5?
    When did you become a witch? In the current timeline. Her soul gem broke when Charlotte killed her.
    What was your wish? I'm pretty sure it was to be healed, because she was badly injured when Kyubey came to her.
    Picture/Description:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    H.N. Elly
    H.N. Elly
    Witchie (Admin)

Witch+ : -12
    Location (Witch's Barrier) : My barrier. Why are there so many people in here?
    What you do as a witch : The Box Witch

Post by H.N. Elly Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:09 pm

Name:H.N. Elly
    Old Name (Optional):
    Personality:H.N. Elly is cold, sarcastic, rude, and greedy. She is very reclusive and tries to hide from others, and she is cowardly. Her nature is to covet, and therefore she wants things she likes and tries at all costs to get them. H.N. Elly secretly loves attention buy doesn't act like it. She is somewhat bipolar, all sarcastic one moment, quiet the next.
    Powers: She has the ability to show horrible memories of her victims past in her screens. Her familiars shred her victims apart and box them away for her in her TV's.
    Power Ranking 1-10 (1 highest): 6
    When did you become a witch?A month ago.
    What was your wish? To become an idol
    Picture/Description:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by H.N. Elly on Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    Homulilly
    Homulilly
    Familiar (Mod)

Witch+ : 3
    Location (Witch's Barrier) : My barrier which is as black as my grief seed.
    What you do as a witch : Just sobbing like crazy and defeating mahou shoujos

Post by Homulilly Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:32 pm

Name:Homulilly
    Old Name (Optional):Homura Akemi
    Personality:Homulilly is cold and full of sadness. After she couldn't save her best friend, she became a witch. She doesn't really care about mahou shoujos but fight them so she won't be bothered anymore.
    Powers:(I'm going to make it up because she has no canon powers) Can fill her opponent with grief and sadness, making them lose focus.
    Power Ranking 1-10 (1 highest): 5-6
    When did you become a witch? A year ago
    What was your wish? To prevent Madoka from becoming a mahou shoujo.
    Picture/Description:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Gertrud
    Gertrud
    Familiar (Mod)

Witch+ : 1
    Location (Witch's Barrier) : A collage-like rose filled barrier with tons of gardens and puzzles. I welcome you to my barrier, unless you're a *ughh* human.
    What you do as a witch : I plant roses, visit other witches barriers, wear mustaches, spend time in the other witches barriers,and much more.

Post by Gertrud Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:12 pm

Name: Gertrud
    Old Name (Optional): NA
    Personality: Gertrud is a distrustful and surreal witch, nowhere near positive. She hates everything but roses, her ultimate obsession. Gertrud also loves mustaches, butterflies, and puzzles, but that's about it.
    Powers: Gertrud uses the human's life energy to maintain her roses.
    Power Ranking 1-10 (1 highest): 6ish
    When did you become a witch? NA
    What was your wish? She expends all of her power for the sake of beautiful roses.
    Biography: Gertrud was born from negative emotions. She is also part butterfly and sets puzzles in her barrier.
    Picture/Description:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Calietta
    Grief Seed

Location (Witch's Barrier) : My barrier, its picture-perfect, how fantastique!
    What you do as a witch : Ah, you know. Dress up and take pictures of myself, oh how beautiful I am!

Post by Calietta Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:16 pm

Name: Calietta
    Old Name (Optional): Unknown
    Personality: She's spoiled, mean and greedy to humans but nice to other witches. She always takes pictures with her camera, and when she's on a bad mood she does it constantly to annoy people.
    Powers: Her camera has a special button, that when pressed you take a picture and the creatures that are on the picture get trapped in her camera.
    Power Ranking 1-10 (1 highest): 3-6
    When did you become a witch? Three months ago.
    What was your wish? To be able to study paparazzo.
    Biography:
    Picture/Description: Working on it.
    Picture/Description Grief Seed: Searching for a picture..
    Picture/Description Human: Short blonde hair with bangs, big black geeky glasses and brown eyes, wearing a t-shirt that says: "Recorded on the screen.", with a green denim jacket on top with short light blue shorts with plain white pantyhose underneath and black shoes with short heels, always holding a camera.
    Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Grief Seed

Location (Witch's Barrier) : My barrier is a spooooky castle!
    What you do as a witch : Usually it's just me and my firmilars Templar and Diakonos, I usually have fun parties with them and order them around a bit. I haven't met any other witches but that would be super fun!

Post by Ariadne Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:57 pm

Name:Ariadne
       Old Name Melissa:
       Personality: I really want some friends and love to lead!
       Powers: crystalline threads that i can wield. My familiars can swallow weak barrier entrants to create more friends!  
       Power Ranking: 6
       When did you become a witch?: two weeks ago
       What was your wish?: to be respected and accepted for who I am
       Biography: She was a shy and lonely girl who feared what others would think of her, so she made a contract with Kyubey that allowed her to step into her true role as a leader. However her team slowly suffered the inevitability of becoming a magical girl, doubting her leadership she fell into despair, becoming Ariadne who craved the satisfying friendship and leadership she once held dear.
        Witch form:
    Spoiler:

Greif seed:
    Spoiler:

Human Form:
    Spoiler:
    Claudia von Stillfried
    Claudia von Stillfried
    Grief Seed

Location (Witch's Barrier) : The Upper Barrier
    What you do as a witch : Spread the Truth

Post by Claudia von Stillfried Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:48 pm

Name: Claudia von Stillfried, the Memorial Witch
       Old Name (Optional): Yamamura Miho
       Personality: She pities the magical girls, and is obsessed about spreading the "ultimate truth" to all the world: The witches, and lost girls must be remembered.
       Powers: She retains all memories she had as a girl. She is able to hack into media outlets and spread bad stopmotion animations about her former life.
       Power Ranking 1-10 (1 highest): 4
       When did you become a witch? On the funeral of a friend, another magical girl, whose parents did not know of her sacrifice
       What was your wish? She wished for a friend on whom she can depend
       Biography: A witch who has grown from intense pity and despair.
       Picture/Description:
    Spoiler:
    The memorial witch whose nature is to pity. Remembering her life as a magical girl, she wanders around, projecting her most valued memories onto her barrier's walls. She wants everyone to view her memories and witch transformations that she once had witnessed. All must know the truth and drown in pity, forever memorizing the fallen girls.
       Picture/Description Grief Seed: Grief Seed design unavailable. It has a ring on top, and lines that are made of movie-film.
    Spoiler:
    (Drawn by a friend)

(http://wiki.puella-magi.net/Claudia_von_Stillfried more info here. Unsure how to prove that I'm the creator of this, given anyone could waltz in here and say it.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:12 am