Barrier Forum

Hello there! Welcome to barrier Forum! Become a Grief Seed, hatch into a Familiar, and become a Witch, while gaining fame and reputation along the way! but first you need to either log in or register to go terrorize your first human!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Barrier Forum

Hello there! Welcome to barrier Forum! Become a Grief Seed, hatch into a Familiar, and become a Witch, while gaining fame and reputation along the way! but first you need to either log in or register to go terrorize your first human!

Barrier Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Barrier Forum

Our kawaii-evil RPF!

Top posting users this week

No user

Poll

Do you need us to add anything special?
Trip to Lava Falls! - Page 2 Bar_left10%Trip to Lava Falls! - Page 2 Bar_right 10% [ 2 ]
Trip to Lava Falls! - Page 2 Bar_left38%Trip to Lava Falls! - Page 2 Bar_right 38% [ 8 ]
Trip to Lava Falls! - Page 2 Bar_left19%Trip to Lava Falls! - Page 2 Bar_right 19% [ 4 ]
Trip to Lava Falls! - Page 2 Bar_left5%Trip to Lava Falls! - Page 2 Bar_right 5% [ 1 ]
Trip to Lava Falls! - Page 2 Bar_left14%Trip to Lava Falls! - Page 2 Bar_right 14% [ 3 ]
Trip to Lava Falls! - Page 2 Bar_left14%Trip to Lava Falls! - Page 2 Bar_right 14% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 21

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 376 messages in 39 subjects

We have 17 registered users

The newest registered user is raimutalan

Forum Friends

free forum

free forum

+4
Charlotte
Candeloro
E. Maria
Kriem
8 posters

Trip to Lava Falls!

Gertrud
    Gertrud
    Familiar (Mod)

Witch+ : 1
    Location (Witch's Barrier) : A collage-like rose filled barrier with tons of gardens and puzzles. I welcome you to my barrier, unless you're a *ughh* human.
    What you do as a witch : I plant roses, visit other witches barriers, wear mustaches, spend time in the other witches barriers,and much more.

Trip to Lava Falls! - Page 2 Empty Re: Trip to Lava Falls!

Post by Gertrud Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:58 pm

(what is the topic?)
    Kriem
    Kriem
    Witchie (Admin)

Witch+ : 9
    Location (Witch's Barrier) : It's dark and kawaii in my barrier! But you will most likely see me out and about! But, I don't need familiars in my barrier because I can do it myself! And I love having company over, especially my friends. So come on over sometime!
    What you do as a witch : I'm always out and about! I like to have bonfires with Ophelia, eat candy with Charlotte, cosplay with Candeloro, set Time Bombs with Homulily, go to Concerts with Oktavia, water plants with Gertrud, go to movies with H.N.Elly, meditate with Elsa Maria, and take Wallie to therapy to fix her anger issues.

Post by Kriem Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:59 pm

((Our road trip to lava Falls.))
    Gertrud
    Gertrud
    Familiar (Mod)

Location (Witch's Barrier) : A collage-like rose filled barrier with tons of gardens and puzzles. I welcome you to my barrier, unless you're a *ughh* human.
    What you do as a witch : I plant roses, visit other witches barriers, wear mustaches, spend time in the other witches barriers,and much more.

Post by Gertrud Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:01 pm

Gertrud sits in the back of the seat while Charlotte tries out the buttons. It's automatic.... "Excuse me, Kriem? Are there any roses here I can tend?"
    Candeloro
    Candeloro
    Familiar (Mod)

Witch+ : 3
    Location (Witch's Barrier) : In my barrier! I enjoy having tea-parties with my fellow witches, and dress-up is always exquisite!
    What you do as a witch : Hunting Puella Magi, Tea-Time, and Dress-Up!

Post by Candeloro Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:12 pm

Candeloro nervously taps the seat.

" I HAVENT HAD TEA FOR MORE THAN 13 MINUTES!"
    Gertrud
    Gertrud
    Familiar (Mod)

Post by Gertrud Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:16 pm

Gertrud shakes her butterfly wings nervously. "My roses... they... aren't being tended."
    Kriem
    Kriem
    Witchie (Admin)

Location (Witch's Barrier) : It's dark and kawaii in my barrier! But you will most likely see me out and about! But, I don't need familiars in my barrier because I can do it myself! And I love having company over, especially my friends. So come on over sometime!
    What you do as a witch : I'm always out and about! I like to have bonfires with Ophelia, eat candy with Charlotte, cosplay with Candeloro, set Time Bombs with Homulily, go to Concerts with Oktavia, water plants with Gertrud, go to movies with H.N.Elly, meditate with Elsa Maria, and take Wallie to therapy to fix her anger issues.

Post by Kriem Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:57 pm

"Here's the tea!" A robotic arm comes down and gives Candeloro her tea.

Kriem points toward the flower box in he back the the RV, and sits in her seat.
    Gertrud
    Gertrud
    Familiar (Mod)

Post by Gertrud Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:19 pm

Gertrud giddly rushed over to the flower box, already pouring water on them.
    Calietta
    Grief Seed

Location (Witch's Barrier) : My barrier, its picture-perfect, how fantastique!
    What you do as a witch : Ah, you know. Dress up and take pictures of myself, oh how beautiful I am!

Post by Calietta Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:13 pm

Calietta rushes to the RV as she got the phone call. "Wait! Am I late!" She yelled, her head peeking in the door, her hat flew away because of the wind.
    Gertrud
    Gertrud
    Familiar (Mod)

Post by Gertrud Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:55 pm

Gertrud herd Calietta's calls. "Don't worry, we are waiting for you!"
    Calietta
    Grief Seed

What you do as a witch : Ah, you know. Dress up and take pictures of myself, oh how beautiful I am!

Post by Calietta Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:56 pm

"Thanks!" Calietta said, getting in the RV and sitting.
    Charlotte
    Charlotte
    Witchie (Admin)

Witch+ : 4
    Location (Witch's Barrier) : My barrier is a giant cake! It's delicious and candy-filled! I hope you stop by if you have any cheese (Witches only of course), but on no circumstances may you bring Puella Magi.
    What you do as a witch : I am the dessert witch. Sometimes I have fun tea parties with Candeloro, go to concerts with Oktavia, visit the theater with Wallie, tend the rose garden with Gertrud, and, of course, save the world with Kriem.

Post by Charlotte Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:03 pm

"Hm hmm hm hmmmm hum hmmmmmmm" Charlotte hummed as the scenery flashed by outside the window. "Does anyone want anything to eat?" She held out her bag for everyone to see.
    Calietta
    Grief Seed

Post by Calietta Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:36 pm

"Me. Please." Calietta asked nicely.
    Gertrud
    Gertrud
    Familiar (Mod)

Post by Gertrud Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:31 pm

Gertrud shook her head. "Unless it's anything roses, I'm pretty full." She took out a small bag. "I brought rose cake, rose tea, and some rose biscuits."
    Kriem
    Kriem
    Witchie (Admin)

Post by Kriem Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:40 pm

"Okay! The car's starting!" Kriem pressed a button, and the car went into the air!
    Gertrud
    Gertrud
    Familiar (Mod)

Post by Gertrud Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:15 pm

Getrud heard the car move. She admired the scenery outside the windows. "It's pretty, isn't it?"
    Candeloro
    Candeloro
    Familiar (Mod)

Location (Witch's Barrier) : In my barrier! I enjoy having tea-parties with my fellow witches, and dress-up is always exquisite!

Post by Candeloro Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:03 pm

Candeloro sipped her tea, then smiled. " It is quite peaceful."
    Gertrud
    Gertrud
    Familiar (Mod)

Post by Gertrud Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:04 pm

Suddenly, the car stopped in the middle of the peaceful road.
    Candeloro
    Candeloro
    Familiar (Mod)

Post by Candeloro Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:05 pm

Candeloro stopped sipping her tea. " Why did we stop?" She asked.
    Gertrud
    Gertrud
    Familiar (Mod)

Post by Gertrud Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:11 pm

"I see a human blocking our way!"
    Candeloro
    Candeloro
    Familiar (Mod)

Post by Candeloro Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:21 pm

Candeloro sighed, and quickly planted a witch's kiss on the human.
    bhl88
    Hatching Seed

What you do as a witch : No, I am a human.

Post by bhl88 Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:48 pm

I then moved aside so they can go to their destination.
    Kriem
    Kriem
    Witchie (Admin)

Post by Kriem Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:20 am

Kriem threw a witch's nut at the human. "See you on the other side!!!"
    bhl88
    Hatching Seed

Post by bhl88 Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:52 pm

"Ow!", he snaps out of it and starts chasing the car in a motorcycle. "I want to get invited too...."
    Charlotte
    Charlotte
    Witchie (Admin)

Witch+ : 4
    Location (Witch's Barrier) : My barrier is a giant cake! It's delicious and candy-filled! I hope you stop by if you have any cheese (Witches only of course), but on no circumstances may you bring Puella Magi.
    What you do as a witch : I am the dessert witch. Sometimes I have fun tea parties with Candeloro, go to concerts with Oktavia, visit the theater with Wallie, tend the rose garden with Gertrud, and, of course, save the world with Kriem.

Post by Charlotte Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:43 pm

Charlotte looks outside the window. "Look at those pretty flowers!" They were now speeding past a meadow somewhere.
    bhl88
    Hatching Seed

Post by bhl88 Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:36 pm

He follows from a distance instead.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:30 pm