Barrier Forum

Hello there! Welcome to barrier Forum! Become a Grief Seed, hatch into a Familiar, and become a Witch, while gaining fame and reputation along the way! but first you need to either log in or register to go terrorize your first human!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Barrier Forum

Hello there! Welcome to barrier Forum! Become a Grief Seed, hatch into a Familiar, and become a Witch, while gaining fame and reputation along the way! but first you need to either log in or register to go terrorize your first human!

Barrier Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Barrier Forum

Our kawaii-evil RPF!

Top posting users this week

No user

Poll

Do you need us to add anything special?
Trip to Lava Falls! - Page 3 Bar_left10%Trip to Lava Falls! - Page 3 Bar_right 10% [ 2 ]
Trip to Lava Falls! - Page 3 Bar_left38%Trip to Lava Falls! - Page 3 Bar_right 38% [ 8 ]
Trip to Lava Falls! - Page 3 Bar_left19%Trip to Lava Falls! - Page 3 Bar_right 19% [ 4 ]
Trip to Lava Falls! - Page 3 Bar_left5%Trip to Lava Falls! - Page 3 Bar_right 5% [ 1 ]
Trip to Lava Falls! - Page 3 Bar_left14%Trip to Lava Falls! - Page 3 Bar_right 14% [ 3 ]
Trip to Lava Falls! - Page 3 Bar_left14%Trip to Lava Falls! - Page 3 Bar_right 14% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 21

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 376 messages in 39 subjects

We have 17 registered users

The newest registered user is raimutalan

Forum Friends

free forum

free forum

+4
Charlotte
Candeloro
E. Maria
Kriem
8 posters

Trip to Lava Falls!

Kriem
    Kriem
    Witchie (Admin)

Witch+ : 9
    Location (Witch's Barrier) : It's dark and kawaii in my barrier! But you will most likely see me out and about! But, I don't need familiars in my barrier because I can do it myself! And I love having company over, especially my friends. So come on over sometime!
    What you do as a witch : I'm always out and about! I like to have bonfires with Ophelia, eat candy with Charlotte, cosplay with Candeloro, set Time Bombs with Homulily, go to Concerts with Oktavia, water plants with Gertrud, go to movies with H.N.Elly, meditate with Elsa Maria, and take Wallie to therapy to fix her anger issues.

Trip to Lava Falls! - Page 3 Empty Re: Trip to Lava Falls!

Post by Kriem Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:06 pm

"What?! Hey! Is that my slave!" Kriem pulled a lever and opened the door. "Come on! We'll need some help. Do you know how to cook?"
    bhl88
    Hatching Seed

Witch+ : 1
    What you do as a witch : No, I am a human.

Post by bhl88 Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:23 pm

Ward left the motorcycle and went inside the car. He said: "Yes, I know how.", as he was sandwiched besides Kriem and Candeloro.
    Gertrud
    Gertrud
    Familiar (Mod)

Location (Witch's Barrier) : A collage-like rose filled barrier with tons of gardens and puzzles. I welcome you to my barrier, unless you're a *ughh* human.
    What you do as a witch : I plant roses, visit other witches barriers, wear mustaches, spend time in the other witches barriers,and much more.

Post by Gertrud Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:56 pm

"Who is this?" Gertrude questioned, staring at Kriem. "is he your servant?"
    bhl88
    Hatching Seed

Post by bhl88 Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:52 pm

Ward said before pointing at Kriem's mark: "Yes, I am."
    Kriem
    Kriem
    Witchie (Admin)

Location (Witch's Barrier) : It's dark and kawaii in my barrier! But you will most likely see me out and about! But, I don't need familiars in my barrier because I can do it myself! And I love having company over, especially my friends. So come on over sometime!
    What you do as a witch : I'm always out and about! I like to have bonfires with Ophelia, eat candy with Charlotte, cosplay with Candeloro, set Time Bombs with Homulily, go to Concerts with Oktavia, water plants with Gertrud, go to movies with H.N.Elly, meditate with Elsa Maria, and take Wallie to therapy to fix her anger issues.

Post by Kriem Wed May 01, 2013 7:22 pm

"The mark of a ribbon on his left shoulder." Kriem handed Ward an apron. "Please make us a nice dinner!"
    bhl88
    Hatching Seed

Post by bhl88 Thu May 02, 2013 3:24 pm

"Hai~", he said as he started fixing up dinner.
    Candeloro
    Candeloro
    Familiar (Mod)

Witch+ : 3
    Location (Witch's Barrier) : In my barrier! I enjoy having tea-parties with my fellow witches, and dress-up is always exquisite!
    What you do as a witch : Hunting Puella Magi, Tea-Time, and Dress-Up!

Post by Candeloro Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:03 pm

Candeloro sipped her tea. " Hello." She said, smiling at the servant.

(( sorry for bumping but yeah))
    Kriem
    Kriem
    Witchie (Admin)

Post by Kriem Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:05 pm

((You're allowed to bump all RP topics))
    "So, does anyone want anything while Ward's off duty?" Kriem said, but suddenly heard beeps from the drivers seat. "Oh no, auto-pilot's been shut off! Grab something everyone, we're about to crash!"
    Candeloro
    Candeloro
    Familiar (Mod)

Location (Witch's Barrier) : In my barrier! I enjoy having tea-parties with my fellow witches, and dress-up is always exquisite!

Post by Candeloro Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:07 pm

Candeloro's familiars bleed into her scarf in a panic, while she calmly removes it and uses it as a parachute.
    Kriem
    Kriem
    Witchie (Admin)

Post by Kriem Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:10 pm

"Everyone, jump off!" Kriem throws everyone a parachute, and jumps. Her parachute has her face on it.
    Candeloro
    Candeloro
    Familiar (Mod)

Post by Candeloro Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:11 pm

Candeloro jumps, her parachute bag filled with her tea.
    bhl88
    Hatching Seed

Post by bhl88 Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:58 pm

((oh sorry about that, it was quite inactive))

Ward jumps too with a parachute.
    Kriem
    Kriem
    Witchie (Admin)

Post by Kriem Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:14 am

She lands on the ground. "Well then, that sucked."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:09 am