Barrier Forum

Hello there! Welcome to barrier Forum! Become a Grief Seed, hatch into a Familiar, and become a Witch, while gaining fame and reputation along the way! but first you need to either log in or register to go terrorize your first human!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Barrier Forum

Hello there! Welcome to barrier Forum! Become a Grief Seed, hatch into a Familiar, and become a Witch, while gaining fame and reputation along the way! but first you need to either log in or register to go terrorize your first human!

Barrier Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Barrier Forum

Our kawaii-evil RPF!

Top posting users this week

No user

Poll

Do you need us to add anything special?
Homulilly's Barrier of Mortality Bar_left10%Homulilly's Barrier of Mortality Bar_right 10% [ 2 ]
Homulilly's Barrier of Mortality Bar_left38%Homulilly's Barrier of Mortality Bar_right 38% [ 8 ]
Homulilly's Barrier of Mortality Bar_left19%Homulilly's Barrier of Mortality Bar_right 19% [ 4 ]
Homulilly's Barrier of Mortality Bar_left5%Homulilly's Barrier of Mortality Bar_right 5% [ 1 ]
Homulilly's Barrier of Mortality Bar_left14%Homulilly's Barrier of Mortality Bar_right 14% [ 3 ]
Homulilly's Barrier of Mortality Bar_left14%Homulilly's Barrier of Mortality Bar_right 14% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 21

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 376 messages in 39 subjects

We have 17 registered users

The newest registered user is raimutalan

Forum Friends

free forum

free forum

2 posters

Homulilly's Barrier of Mortality

Homulilly
    Homulilly
    Familiar (Mod)

Witch+ : 3
    Location (Witch's Barrier) : My barrier which is as black as my grief seed.
    What you do as a witch : Just sobbing like crazy and defeating mahou shoujos

Homulilly's Barrier of Mortality Empty Homulilly's Barrier of Mortality

Post by Homulilly Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:12 pm

I'm so lonely so I'm opening my barrier for you other witches. Feel free to talk to me and hang out, but expect some harsh treatment Candeloro.
    Enjoy my barrier full of darkness and sorrow...
    Candeloro
    Candeloro
    Familiar (Mod)

Location (Witch's Barrier) : In my barrier! I enjoy having tea-parties with my fellow witches, and dress-up is always exquisite!
    What you do as a witch : Hunting Puella Magi, Tea-Time, and Dress-Up!

Homulilly's Barrier of Mortality Empty Re: Homulilly's Barrier of Mortality

Post by Candeloro Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:16 pm

Candeloro enters Homulilly's barrier, Holding the tea-pot in her hand. " I brought some tea," she mumbles, placing it in-front of Homylilly. She then put down the familiar she was holding in her hand. " Behave, Mami."she warned, sitting down and pouring herself some tea.
    Homulilly
    Homulilly
    Familiar (Mod)

Location (Witch's Barrier) : My barrier which is as black as my grief seed.
    What you do as a witch : Just sobbing like crazy and defeating mahou shoujos

Post by Homulilly Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:23 pm

"Thank you," She took the tea then slid her some toffee. "I stole this from some pesky humans. They don't know that witches need food too." She took a sip of the tea and ate a piece of toffee. Homulilly said, robotically, "Sorry it's so dark here. It's supposed to represent death.
    Candeloro
    Candeloro
    Familiar (Mod)

Location (Witch's Barrier) : In my barrier! I enjoy having tea-parties with my fellow witches, and dress-up is always exquisite!
    What you do as a witch : Hunting Puella Magi, Tea-Time, and Dress-Up!

Post by Candeloro Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:25 pm

Candeloro smiled, as she took a piece of the toffee and tried it.

" It's okay! Each witch has their own mood! You should see MY barrier; Cos-play clothes, tea-pots, and familiars doing stupid things are everywhere!" She laughed, then looked at her familiar. She was particularly fond of this one; It was strong. She named it Mami.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:21 am