Barrier Forum

Hello there! Welcome to barrier Forum! Become a Grief Seed, hatch into a Familiar, and become a Witch, while gaining fame and reputation along the way! but first you need to either log in or register to go terrorize your first human!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Barrier Forum

Hello there! Welcome to barrier Forum! Become a Grief Seed, hatch into a Familiar, and become a Witch, while gaining fame and reputation along the way! but first you need to either log in or register to go terrorize your first human!

Barrier Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Barrier Forum

Our kawaii-evil RPF!

Top posting users this week

No user

Poll

Do you need us to add anything special?
A Witchy Picnic! Bar_left10%A Witchy Picnic! Bar_right 10% [ 2 ]
A Witchy Picnic! Bar_left38%A Witchy Picnic! Bar_right 38% [ 8 ]
A Witchy Picnic! Bar_left19%A Witchy Picnic! Bar_right 19% [ 4 ]
A Witchy Picnic! Bar_left5%A Witchy Picnic! Bar_right 5% [ 1 ]
A Witchy Picnic! Bar_left14%A Witchy Picnic! Bar_right 14% [ 3 ]
A Witchy Picnic! Bar_left14%A Witchy Picnic! Bar_right 14% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 21

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 376 messages in 39 subjects

We have 17 registered users

The newest registered user is raimutalan

Forum Friends

free forum

free forum

+3
E. Maria
Candeloro
Kriem
7 posters

A Witchy Picnic!

Kriem
    Kriem
    Witchie (Admin)

Witch+ : 9
    Location (Witch's Barrier) : It's dark and kawaii in my barrier! But you will most likely see me out and about! But, I don't need familiars in my barrier because I can do it myself! And I love having company over, especially my friends. So come on over sometime!
    What you do as a witch : I'm always out and about! I like to have bonfires with Ophelia, eat candy with Charlotte, cosplay with Candeloro, set Time Bombs with Homulily, go to Concerts with Oktavia, water plants with Gertrud, go to movies with H.N.Elly, meditate with Elsa Maria, and take Wallie to therapy to fix her anger issues.

A Witchy Picnic! Empty A Witchy Picnic!

Post by Kriem Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:20 am

Kriem packed up her picnic basket full of expired tea, moldy cheddar sandwiches, and little blacked cakes. Yummy! She hoped all her friends would come!
    Candeloro
    Candeloro
    Familiar (Mod)

Witch+ : 3
    Location (Witch's Barrier) : In my barrier! I enjoy having tea-parties with my fellow witches, and dress-up is always exquisite!
    What you do as a witch : Hunting Puella Magi, Tea-Time, and Dress-Up!

A Witchy Picnic! Empty Re: A Witchy Picnic!

Post by Candeloro Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:02 am

Candeloro couldn't help but be drawn by the smell of her favourite treat: Tea. So, she wandered until she found Kriem. " I smell tea? Would you care to share with me?"
    E. Maria
    E. Maria
    Familiar (Mod)

Witch+ : 2
    Location (Witch's Barrier) : A barrier of pure black and white. You will see me on the giant arm that holds a giant and red monstrance//torch. You dare visit me? Go ahead, just don't make any noise unless...
    What you do as a witch : Pray, Kill wretched Mahou Shoujos, and especially... Hunt for Sayaka Miki; Oktavia von Seckendorff

Post by E. Maria Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:36 pm

Elsa Maria wandered around and felt the tingly feeling on her arm. She sensed something black, Elsa turned the other way and found a barrier full of colors, sweets, and... little blacked cakes! Maria stared at it with wide eyes and slightly opened mouths.
    Candeloro
    Candeloro
    Familiar (Mod)

Location (Witch's Barrier) : In my barrier! I enjoy having tea-parties with my fellow witches, and dress-up is always exquisite!

Post by Candeloro Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:14 pm

Candeloro stared at the tea, her mouth watering.
    Kriem
    Kriem
    Witchie (Admin)

Location (Witch's Barrier) : It's dark and kawaii in my barrier! But you will most likely see me out and about! But, I don't need familiars in my barrier because I can do it myself! And I love having company over, especially my friends. So come on over sometime!
    What you do as a witch : I'm always out and about! I like to have bonfires with Ophelia, eat candy with Charlotte, cosplay with Candeloro, set Time Bombs with Homulily, go to Concerts with Oktavia, water plants with Gertrud, go to movies with H.N.Elly, meditate with Elsa Maria, and take Wallie to therapy to fix her anger issues.

Post by Kriem Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:04 pm

"Oh yeah! I'm going on a picnic at the Barrier Park! Wanna come?" Kriem asked the two witches.
    ((OOC: Kriem's barrier isn't kawaii colorful.))
    E. Maria
    E. Maria
    Familiar (Mod)

Witch+ : 2
    Location (Witch's Barrier) : A barrier of pure black and white. You will see me on the giant arm that holds a giant and red monstrance//torch. You dare visit me? Go ahead, just don't make any noise unless...
    What you do as a witch : Pray, Kill wretched Mahou Shoujos, and especially... Hunt for Sayaka Miki; Oktavia von Seckendorff

Post by E. Maria Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:32 pm

[[ I mean like there were lots of colors. xD ]]

Elsa nodded slowly, still staring at the blacked cake with her eyes blinking after a few minutes.
    Kriem
    Kriem
    Witchie (Admin)

Post by Kriem Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:39 pm

"HELLO?!" Kriem was angered, so she turned her eyes black, and went into her evil stretch to pose to scare the evil out of them.
    Charlotte
    Charlotte
    Witchie (Admin)

Witch+ : 4
    Location (Witch's Barrier) : My barrier is a giant cake! It's delicious and candy-filled! I hope you stop by if you have any cheese (Witches only of course), but on no circumstances may you bring Puella Magi.
    What you do as a witch : I am the dessert witch. Sometimes I have fun tea parties with Candeloro, go to concerts with Oktavia, visit the theater with Wallie, tend the rose garden with Gertrud, and, of course, save the world with Kriem.

Post by Charlotte Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:49 pm

Charlotte rushed into the barrier. "Is that cheese? CHEDDAR cheese? Oh, can I have some? What's going on?" She reached for one of the sandwiches, licking her lips (Metaphorically of course).
    Candeloro
    Candeloro
    Familiar (Mod)

Post by Candeloro Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:50 pm

Candeloro wasn't scared of Kriem. She knew how to calm her down. " Oh, Kriem, you know how much Elsa Maria likes cake!" she said kindly, her familiars climbing onto her legs.
    Homulilly
    Homulilly
    Familiar (Mod)

Location (Witch's Barrier) : My barrier which is as black as my grief seed.
    What you do as a witch : Just sobbing like crazy and defeating mahou shoujos

Post by Homulilly Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:52 pm

Homulilly walked into the barrier. "Calm down Charlotte. It's just cheese. Sorry I'm late." Homulilly sat down and looked at the food.
    H.N. Elly
    H.N. Elly
    Witchie (Admin)

Witch+ : -12
    Location (Witch's Barrier) : My barrier. Why are there so many people in here?
    What you do as a witch : The Box Witch

Post by H.N. Elly Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:53 pm

Elly groaned. why was she even here? She absolutely hated being outside of her barrier and just for something silly as a picnic? She was in her 'human' form, and did not like it very much, but it was convinent.
    Charlotte
    Charlotte
    Witchie (Admin)

Location (Witch's Barrier) : My barrier is a giant cake! It's delicious and candy-filled! I hope you stop by if you have any cheese (Witches only of course), but on no circumstances may you bring Puella Magi.
    What you do as a witch : I am the dessert witch. Sometimes I have fun tea parties with Candeloro, go to concerts with Oktavia, visit the theater with Wallie, tend the rose garden with Gertrud, and, of course, save the world with Kriem.

Post by Charlotte Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:06 pm

"But Homulily, that's the point! It's CHEESE!" Charlotte never understood how the other witches couldn't agree with her love of cheese. Well, other than Kriem, who was the nicest by far. Kriem was always so thoughtful.
    Candeloro
    Candeloro
    Familiar (Mod)

Post by Candeloro Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:16 pm

Candeloro smiled at Charlotte. She walked up to her, and put her hands on her shoulders. " You can love whatever you want! Like me with tea!"
    Homulilly
    Homulilly
    Familiar (Mod)

Post by Homulilly Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:29 pm

Homulilly shoved Charlotte to the cheese. "You're free to go then." She grabbed a loaf of bread and started to nibble it. Yuck. I can't believe I thought this was tasty before.
    Candeloro
    Candeloro
    Familiar (Mod)

Post by Candeloro Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:30 pm

Candeloro glared at Homulilly.

" You don't have to be so rude." she said, sipping her tea.
    Homulilly
    Homulilly
    Familiar (Mod)

Post by Homulilly Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:31 pm

Homulilly glared back at Candeloro. "How could you read my mind?" She held the teapot and poured herself some tea.
    Candeloro
    Candeloro
    Familiar (Mod)

Post by Candeloro Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:37 pm

Candeloro snatched the teapot away from Homulilly, and poured herself some more. Then, she dropped it down to about a dozen of her small familiars to take away.

" The Tea Is mine."

(( OOC: I'm being rude to HomuLilly because Candeloro is Mami, and Homulilly is Homura, and they never liked each other in RL))
    Homulilly
    Homulilly
    Familiar (Mod)

Post by Homulilly Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:40 pm

(((Haha I totally forgot they hated each other)))
    "Hey, it's a picnic." Homulilly snatched the teapot back. She placed the teapot between the middle of them and sipped her tea. "Why are you so tea-obsessed anyway Candeloro?"
    Candeloro
    Candeloro
    Familiar (Mod)

Post by Candeloro Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:42 pm

Candeloro paused for a second. She glared back at the ground, and became angry. She snatched the tea pot back, this time having her nails dig into Homulilly's hand.

" None of your business."
    Kriem
    Kriem
    Witchie (Admin)

Post by Kriem Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:42 pm

"Hey! Guys! Don't fight! Here! Have some cakes!" Kriem poured tea into everyone cup, gave them the sandwiches, and then the cakes on a separate plate.
    Charlotte
    Charlotte
    Witchie (Admin)

Post by Charlotte Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:03 pm

"Yum!" Charlotte munched happily on the sandwiches and wondered why Candeloro and Homulilly never liked each other. "I love picnics! I especially love seeing my friends, too!"
    Gertrud
    Gertrud
    Familiar (Mod)

Witch+ : 1
    Location (Witch's Barrier) : A collage-like rose filled barrier with tons of gardens and puzzles. I welcome you to my barrier, unless you're a *ughh* human.
    What you do as a witch : I plant roses, visit other witches barriers, wear mustaches, spend time in the other witches barriers,and much more.

Post by Gertrud Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:48 pm

Gertrud prepared for the picnic, picking the finest roses.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:40 am